The improved quality, controlled shrinkage and non-curling of PrīmXComposite, combined with high saturation steel fibre reinforcement, gives PrīmXComposite a uniquely high load-bearing rating:
- At the same thickness, PrīmXComposite has a much higher load-bearing capacity than regular reinforced concrete;
- PrīmXComposite has better load-bearing capacity even when used for more slender structures;
- By reducing cross-section, the demand for concrete and the slab's carbon footprint is reduced, usually by 40% or more;
- Reduced concrete demand also positively impacts cost, leading to an Eko-Eko (combined economically- and ecologically-friendly) solution.
Sustainability means high-quality, problem-free and durable concrete
Awards and recognitions
Our best recognition have always been our customers and partners we work with. But we are also proud that our efforts have received numerous prizes worldwide, including twice winning Most Innovative Product prize at the World of Concrete show in Las Vegas.
Learn more about Primekss awards and recognitions:
- 2016 Best Exporter of Latvia Award from President of Latvia, Minister of Economics and Latvian Development Agency
- 2016 WIPO World Intellectual property Award, Geneva, Switzerland
- 2015 Estonian Concrete society Award of Best Concrete Contractor, Aasta betoonehitis, Estonia
- 2014 Best Products of the Year Award, Minsk, Belarus
- 2013 Most Innovative Products (MIP) Award, Las Vegas, USA
- 2013 Chicago Innovation Award, Chicago, USA
- 2013 Best Products of the Year Award, Minsk, Belarus
- 2013 Best exporting brand from Latvia, Riga, Latvia
- 2012 Most Innovative Products (MIP) Award, Las Vegas, USA
- 2009 Innovative Product of the Year Award, Riga, Latvia
- 2005 Export Award of Latvian Development agency, Riga, Latvia
SIA "Primekss" ir noslēdzis 2016. gada 1. martā līgumu Nr.PAK-LIAA-2016/27 ar Latvijas Investīciju un attīstības aģentūru par atbalsta saņemšanu pasākuma “Starptautiskās konkurētspējas veicināšana” ietvaros, ko līdzfinansē Eiropas Reģionālās attīstības fonds.